i-doc provides the automation of file movement process applicable primarily to government sectors. The movement of various files in government offices with notings in the file at each movement for decisions is a mandatory process for finally issuing decision for the execution of any task or project.
Automation of file movement becomes very important for governments to improve productivity and its internal processes, and bring in transparency in decision making.
The workflow process of the system is as follows:
- Scanning of the inward document/letter on receipt of a request
- Upload the document in the system
- Enter metadata
- The system creates a sequential number for e-receipt
- Send e-receipt to the concerned user
- The user creates an e-file with metadata or puts e-receipt of existing e-file
- The user opens e-file, make notings and creates drafts, referencing to notings/drafts/correspondences within e-file
- e-Sign and send to the next user
- e-File moves through the channel of submissions
- The decisions are recorded and approved, draft/letter gets dispatched by email/hard copy
News & Events
Som Imaging Informatics Pvt. Ltd., branded as Somnetics, is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000:1-2011 and CMMI Level 3 certified organization that offers enterprise-class, affordable, end to end solutions for business process management, imaging, document management, and information management. Somnetics is an organization which has its full technical division engaging research and development of enterprise-class solutions for large organizations and SMEs.
© Som Imaging Informatics Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.