software support plans
Excellent Infrastructure to Support Customers
Somnetics is committed to providing excellent aftersales support for all products post purchase. Purchased software is maintained throughout its lifecycle with the backing of well trained engineers, web conferencing system, online remote support system and onsite support.
Six months from initial installation, support is complementary, after which support fee is charged annually.
- Telephonic support
- Online/onsite support
- S.M.A.R.T Portal
S.M.A.R.T Portal and OwlCMMS
We are the only software developers in India with an indigenous, Cloud enabled Maintenance Management and a Smart Portal, (Remote Support Access and Tracking System) for effective customer care. These tools boost our quality of service, post sale support and impart more transparency on the part of our clients.
Maintenance Management System or OwlCMMS
Our maintenance, management and delivery process is met within stipulated time through OwlCMMS, our indigenous maintenance management system. It looks after the post sales activities and customer services. The main ambit of OwlCMMS is to provide after sales service and enable better management of customer relationship.
(In-House Maintenance Management Tool)
- Spares and consumable dispatch
- Onsite engineer dispatch
- Telephonic & online support
- Engineersâ€™ performance calculation
Customer Self Service Portal or S.M.A.R.T Portal
We are the only service provider in the vertical of office automation, to have our very own customer self service portal, where our customers can lodge complaints through this web based interface at any point of time, instead of depending on the traditional telephonic method. It plays a huge role in creating a better customer support system with its 24/7/365 availability. This OS and device independent portal can be accessed from all modern devices including Smartphones and tablets.
(Client Facing Interface Integrated with OwlCMMS)
- 27/7/365 availability
- Web based easy call logging consumables
- Self audit of usage cost and expenses
- Viewing history of equipments, consumables and performances for last three years
ISO/IEC 20000 is the first international standard for IT service management addressing â€śthe design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfill service requirements and provide value for both the customer and the service provider. This part of ISO/IEC 20000 requires an integrated process approach when the service provider plans, establishes, implements, operates, monitors, reviews, maintains and improves a service management system (SMS)â€ť.
ISO 20000-1:2011 Compliance
- Closer alignment to both ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001
- Clarification of existing definitions and addition of new definitions
- Introduction of the term "Service Management System" (SMS) and aligning theÂ standard with the concept of a SMS
- Clarification of the requirements for the governance of processes operated by otherÂ parties
- Addition of requirements for the design and transition of new or changed services