Quality & Compliance
ISO Certifications and Benefits
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business.
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- On-line customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
Somnetics, the organization responsible for development of i-doc is one of the only twenty six Indian companies with the three following ISO certifications. The compliance and benefits are explained below.
- A customer focused organization
- The involvement of people
- Ensuring a process approach
- A systematic approach to management
- A factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relations
- Continuous improvement
- Protects critical and sensitive information from malign sources such as.
- Vandalism / terrorism
- Viral attack
- Holistic, risk-based approach to secure information and compliance.
- Demonstrate security status according to internationally accepted criteria.
- Create a market differentiation due to prestige, image and external goodwill.
- Ensure hassle free management of information, with digitized customer forms
- Closer alignment to both ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001
- Clarification of existing definitions and addition of new definitions
- Introduction of the term "Service Management System" (SMS) and aligning theÂ standard with the concept of a SMS
- Clarification of the requirements for the governance of processes operated by otherÂ parties
- Addition of requirements for the design and transition of new or changed services
- Customer satisfaction â€“ by giving confidence that their personal information is protected and confidentiality upheld.
- Business continuity â€“ through management of risk, legal compliance and vigilance of future security issues and concerns.
- Legal compliance â€“ by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact the organization and its customers.
- Improved risk management â€“ through a systematic framework for ensuring customer records, financial information and intellectual property are protected from loss, theft and damage.
- Proven business credentials â€“ through independent verification against recognized standards.
- Ability to win more business â€“ particularly where procurement specifications require certification as a condition to supply