Our Six Pillars of Success
Somnetics, is a conglomerate of five main business divisions. Its recent venture into production printing and wide format imaging has formed the sixth division, known as PPS&WFI division.
The six divisions may be broadly divided under two main categories, Business Divisions and Operation Divisions. Business Divisions are customer facing, focusing on collection of orders and invoices. Divisions under Operations are responsible for managing and executing the tasks followed after orders are collected by the three business divisions.
Our Business Divisions:
- Office Automation (OA)
- Production Printing Service & Wide Format Imaging (PPS & WFI)
- Enterprise Solution (ES)
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Enterprise Print Management (EPM)
- Customer Service Division (CSD)
Office Automation deals with activities pertained to the sales, support and distribution of diverse range of Canon Multi Functional Printing Devices and Digital Presses. OA division has created its niche in the market, by offering round the clock services and solution encompassing all types of printing requirements.
- Post Sale Support : After the machines are sold, we ensure that each one of them are maintained properly and scrutinized in a timely basis. Our well trained service engineers would frequently visit the customersâ€™ site, on request or as per the SLA (Service Level Agreement) and execute the maintenance work in a timely manner.
- Indigenous Customer Self Service Portal and maintenance management system : We are the only organization in India whose office automation division is administered by a a cloud based customer self service portal from where they can log complaints, view maintenance history and request toners. It imparts a transparency and a direct communication window apart from telephones, to view their equipment history at any point of time.
- Range of Options : Most service providers would offer a very rigid range of product and stringently designed services. We offer a diverse range of options apart from the specified needs. Our customer can non-hesitantly ask for new types of product and services, according to their requirements and we customize them flexibly.
- â€śBuy Back Optionsâ€ť: We understand your concern for ROI and capital cost reduction. Therefore, we buy the old and obsolete printers back from our customers and provide them with a new and better one in lieu of the differential amount. This is again a service that is provided by very few vendors in the market.
Production Printing Service & Wide Format Imaging (PPS & WFI)
This division involves sales of production printers, digital presses and wide format printers, scanners and MFDs. Wide format printers and MFDs serve the needs of CAD/CAE, graphic industry and on-demand printing.
Enterprise Solution (ES)
Under enterprise solutions, we provide software solutions and IT enabled services, befitting various industry verticals like medical, e-governance, education, finance, tele-communication and so on. Our solutions do not simply end with providing the software. We also assure complete maintenance of those products, their regular upgradation and training sessions. The domains of Enterprise Content. Management and Business Process Management, largely account for its niche of excellence.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
ECM division pertains to scanning, digitizing and archiving all types of hard format documents. This operation might also include managing these documents in clientâ€™s DMS or our indigenous one, namely i-doc. CAD conversion and drawing digitization are also looked after by this division.
Enterprise Print Management (EPM)
EPM division provides the option for outsourcing your requirements for printers, copiers and MFDs, offering printing hardware of all types or capabilities on rent or lease. We also complement the requirements for spares, parts, consumables and support. As an add-on, you may also avail our indigenous print management software PrintWARE, to enable easy print auditing, tracking and setting print quota for your employees. Therefore, this service benefits your organization by enabling a quick shift from CAPEX to OPEX model. With a single invoice on monthly basis, it delivers you from multi-vendor hassles.
Customer Service Division (CSD)
Unlike most vendors, Somnetics is known for its post-sales support system for all its products. Delivery and installation is followed by quality service at regular intervals. Its state of art customer service system is attributed to two main indigenous tools, namely OwlCMMS and Smart Portal that gives the organization an edge over others.An Integrated robust aftersales Support Infrastructure with OwlCMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and S.M.A.R.T Portal (Customer Self Service Portal).